Important Dates & Deadlines
- January 7th, 2013 – Second call for papers (click here to download)
- March 3rd, 2013 – Submission of regular papers (click here to submit)
- March 3rd, 2013 – Deadline for submission of student papers (click here to submit)
- April 15th, 2013 – Submission of workshop proposals and all posters
- April 21st, 2013 – Notification of decisions on regular papers
- April 29th, 2013 – Notification of decisions on workshops
- May 15th, 2013 – Notification of decisions on student papers, posters, and demos
- June 15st, 2013 – Paid registration by at least one author of each accepted submission (all categories)
- June 15th, 2013 – Deadline for camera ready papers (all categories)
- Meeting dates: August 26-29, 2013
Full papers (6-8 pages) must follow the format as described in the guidelines and template available here. These are based on, but not identical with, the ICDVRAT conference format*. You may also download more specific details about the reference format here (check again soon for link).
Poster guidelines and template available here.
* From 2013, following decision to become independent of the IEEE copyright, the ICVR Steering Committee agreed to adopt the ICDVRAT formats for full and short papers. Both ICVR and ICDVRAT, as the main ISVR sponsored conferences now follow a common paper format.