Download complete workshop abstracts here (PDF)
Workshop Program, Monday, June 19
- Klinger E, Josman N. Simulated activities of daily living in cognitive rehabilitation: Contributions and outlook for the future.
- Deutsch J, Bermúdez i Badia S, Llorens R. Open Rehabilitation Initiative: Community to Share Virtual Environments and Serious Games.
- Kahiry D, Kizony R, Fillion B, Michaud F, Beaulieu Y, Weiss PL, Tousignant M. From telerehabilitation design to implementation: What does research and clinical practice tell us?
- Bouchard S. Treating complex anxiety-related disorders with virtual reality: Evidence for best practices.
Workshop Program, Thursday, June 22
- Subramanian S, Bugnariu N, Sveistrup H, Miller H. Application of virtual reality (VR) technology as a tool in rehabilitation – A bird’s eye view.
- Sessoms PH, Rábago CA, Pruziner AL. Using Virtual Reality‐Based Assessment and Treatment Interventions for Injured Military Service Members and Veterans.